Dog-Friendly Lodging at Red Jacket Resorts
Explore Our Dog-Friendly Rooms
Bring your furry friend along on your next vacation or weekend getaway to select Red Jacket Resorts. Your four-legged guest will enjoy rooms designed especially for their creature comforts. You’ll find walking and hiking trails close by, as well as sitters, dog walkers and veterinarians. Four of our resorts offer a selection of dog-friendly rooms:
Cape Cod, MA
North Conway, NH
Please note: A limited number of rooms per resort are dog-friendly. Please confirm availability of these rooms with the reservations staff when you book your stay. Our policy is for dogs only: we ask that you find alternative accommodations for pot-bellied pigs, reptiles, livestock and other unique traveling companions.
Guidelines for Dog Owners
- Dog-friendly rooms are limited per property. The reservations center must be contacted prior to your stay (1-800-RJACKET) to ensure a dog-friendly room is available. Please note: dogs are permitted in dog-friendly accommodations only. If an unannounced pet is found in a non-dog-friendly accommodation you will be subject to a $500 cleaning deposit.
- A $35 fee per dog, per night applies, with a maximum of two dogs per room. Amenities for your dog vary by resort but may include bowls, bed and blanket, cleanup bags and a treat and welcome letter upon arrival.
- Owners are responsible for any damage caused by their dog. You must sign a release and leave a cell or other contact number for the front desk so we may contact you in an emergency.
- Owners must show proof of current vaccinations or veterinary certificate indicating good health.
- Dogs must be leashed and are allowed in designated areas (excluding lobby, dining rooms, pool and beach areas).
- You must clean up after your dog.
- Dogs cannot be left alone in guest rooms for more than two hours at a time, and owners should not leave them alone at all if they will create a disturbance. If your dog presents a chronic disturbance issue we may require that they board at a local kennel during your stay.