Jobs at Red Jacket Resorts
Thank you for your interest in working with Red Jacket Resorts! We are currently looking for qualified candidates for the following positions during the 2017 season. More opportunities will be posted as they become available.
Red Jacket Mountain View Resort
Please send your letter of interest and summary of relevant qualifications to:
RED JACKET MOUNTAIN VIEW RESORT
Jon Sallinen, General Manager
Route 16, P.O. Box 2000
North Conway, NH 03860
(no phone calls, please)
Supervisor - Kahuna Laguna Indoor Water Park
Manage daily operation of water park to ensure efficiency, safety, well-being of guests, rule enforcement, and guest satisfaction. Responsibilities include but not limited to: supervision and training of staff, inspection, cleanliness of facility, inventory, ordering of supplies, ensuring that guest receive the highest degree of service possible at all times.
Essential Duties /Responsibilities
- Manage the human resources in the water park department of the resort to include recruiting, interviewing, orientation and training of employees; planning, assigning and directing tasks; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing customer complaints and resolving concerns to ensure courteous, friendly, and effective guest services.
- Scheduling Water Park staff to accommodate business demands and maintain responsibility to payroll. Effectively organize and utilize scheduling procedures to adequately staff and safely accomplish daily objectives and properly staff all components of the park.
- Monitor water chemistry and equipment performance to ensure a safe environment for guests and employees.
- This is a hands-on position. Must be able and available assist in any facet of operations to improve guest services or efficiency.
- Perform other duties as assigned, requested, or deemed necessary by management.
- Directly or indirectly supervise lifeguards and support staff.
- Ensure water park associates adhere to company/departmental policies and procedures at all times.
- Ability to pass Ellis and Associates Lifeguard Training program with an 80% or better competency level.
- Possess excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Requires excellent organizational, communication skills and techniques, and the ability to decide course of action
- Ability to multi-task and remain diligent under stressful conditions
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Environment: Indoor pool environment; work in or near water, work in humid conditions.
- Mobility: Standing for prolonged periods of time; occasional heavy lifting; perform lifeguarding or water rescue procedures.
- Vision: Visual acuity to recognize emergency situations and take effective courses of action.
- Other Factors: Incumbents may be required to work extended hours including evenings and weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to three years supervisory experience
- Computer literate in Excel, MS word, Outlook, Internet
Lifeguard - Kahuna Laguna Indoor Water Park
Under the direction of the Water Park Director or designee, participate in lifeguarding and water rescue and safety procedures; participate in training; and perform a variety of tasks in the prevention of injuries and fatalities at the pool facility.
- Maintaining the pool and surrounding deck areas
- Know policies, rules and regulation governing the use of pool facilities
- Assume responsibility for maintaining the pool deck, break room, bathrooms, and drains etc.
- Verify your work for accuracy, proper work methods, techniques and compliance with applicable standards and specifications
- Assist in maintaining a variety of accident reports
- Observe patrons and enforce the safety rules and regulations of the pool; administer first aid and/or CPR as needed; perform water rescue functions
- Ensure adherence to safe work practices and procedures
- Respond to public inquiries in a courteous manner; provide information within the area of assignment; resolve complaints in an efficient and timely manner
- Function as a crew member within an emergency plan for the handling of accidents in pool areas
- Follow all safety rules and procedures established for work area
- Participate in in-water training activities
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required
- Studying and learning policies, rules and regulations governing the use of pool facilities, as well as methods, techniques, materials, equipment and safety precautions used in operating a swimming pool, swimming area and related facilities
- Water rescue methods including CPR and first aid techniques and practices
- Principles of lead supervision and training
- Methods and techniques of pool maintenance may include proper water chemistry
- Occupational hazards and standard safety practices
- Pertinent federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations
- Ability to:
- Recognize emergency and dangerous situations and react quickly and calmly
- Enforce established policies, rules and regulations
- Independently perform the most difficult water rescue functions
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Environment: indoor pool environment; work in or near water, work in humid conditions
- Mobility: standing for prolonged periods of time; occasional heavy lifting; perform lifeguarding or water rescue procedures
- Vision: sisual acuity to recognize emergency situations and take effective courses of action
- Other factors: you may be required to work extended hours including evenings and weekends
Blue Water & Riviera Beach Resorts
The Blue Water and Rivera Beach Resorts have a combined 238 rooms varying from hotel-style units to cottage units. Interested candidates should apply in person Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. to:
Blue Water Resort
291 South Shore Drive
South Yarmouth, MA 02664
Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Housekeeping Room Attendant
We are looking for energetic individuals to join our housekeeping team. This position would be a full-time, seasonal position. The room attendant is focused in ensuring that all guest rooms and public areas are cleaned in accordance with hotel standards. This is the ideal position for someone who has a passion for cleaning, values perfection, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Guest Services Staff
We are looking for energetic individuals to join our front office team. This position would be a full-time, seasonal position. Our guest service staff have a variety of duties including assisting on the beach, luggage assistance, parking lot enforcement, as well as assisting in our daily children activities. This is the ideal position for someone who likes the outdoors and has a passion for giving great service.
Front Desk Agent
We are looking for energetic individuals to join our front office team. This position is a full-time, seasonal position. Our front desk agents have a variety of duties including greeting guests, making reservations, and serving as a concierge. This is the ideal position for someone who is knowledgeable about the area and has a passion for giving great service.
Servers are responsible for providing a memorable dining experience to our guests by giving a high level of service. They greet and seat guests, take food and drink orders, and ensure timing of food is flawless. This is the ideal position for someone who enjoys interacting with people and is organized.
The line cook is responsible for providing a memorable dining experience to our guests by preparing high quality meals. The line cook’s main goal is to ensure that our guests will always enjoy an exceptional dining experience. Cleanliness of the food service area and equipment is top priority in this position. The line cook’s responsibility will include maintenance of a safe work environment and proper food and supply storage.
The dishwasher works as part of our culinary team to maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, plates and utensils in a clean, sanitary and orderly condition. The dishwasher may sometimes assist in food preparation procedures.