Spectacular Oceanfront Location
with Private Sandy Beach
Blue Water Resort Hosts Groups Up to 125 Guests
96 Guest Rooms and 17 Efficiency Suites
Easy, Flexible, Meeting Space
Heated Oceanside, Outdoor Pool
Blue Water Resort
Blue Water’s spectacular oceanfront location with a private sandy beach will stop your meeting guests in their tracks. Ideal for informal meetings, reunions retreats and special events, Blue Water hosts groups up to 125 guests. The selection of 96 guest rooms and 17 efficiency suites includes options with multiple bedrooms and bathrooms for additional flexibility. Blue Water’s mid-Cape locations means you are only a short drive from area attractions, golf courses and many dining options.
- Spectacular ocean front location with private sandy beach
- 96 guest rooms and 17 efficiency suites (many featuring multiple bedrooms and bathrooms)
- Convenient “mid-Cape” location short drive to golf, dining, and area attractions (including our award-winning Blue Rock Golf Course)
- Ideal for informal meetings, reunions, retreats and special events of up to 125 guests.
Experienced meeting and event planners are available to provide destination management, activity and event planning.
- On-site watersports rentals (seasonal)
- Private sandy beach with seasonal towel and beach chair service
- Daily children’s program (seasonal) and family friendly events
- Heated indoor and outdoor pools
- Golf putting green
- Fitness room
- 96 guest rooms and 17 efficiency suites (many of which feature multiple bedrooms and bathrooms). View Accommodations
- Caper’s dining room offers breakfast service daily. Blue Water Resort offers lunch and dinner daily during the summer season with a pub style dinner menu available on spring and fall weekends.
- Jonah’s Pub is open nightly (drink service only)
- A full complement of group dining menus including a sumptuous ocean front lobster buffet dinner. Explore our menus
Meeting Rooms and Event Space
- The Flying Bridge meeting room offers 1,200 square feet of bright and airy meeting space able to accommodate groups of up to 75 guests.
- The festive Surfside Pavilion and Oceanfront cabana bar can accommodate gatherings of up to 75 guests. A heating system is available to take the chill off an early or late season event.
- Caper’s dining room and adjacent pub can accommodate a private event for up to 125 guests.
|Flying Bridge Meeting Room||1,200||100||50||29||34||–||–|
|Nickerson Dining Room||338||–||–||8||10||–||28|
|Howes Dining Room||338||–||–||8||10||–||28|
|Caper’s Dining Room||931||75||39||20||–||96||77|
Reunions and Groups
Our family friendly amenities and flexible meeting and event space make the Blue Water Resort the perfect venue to accommodate family reunions, social gatherings, class reunions, company retreats, special events, sports groups and group room blocks of 10 or more guest rooms.
- Long time members of National Tour Association and American Bus Association
- Complimentary welcome reception for all group arrivals
- Luggage service available
- Group tour friendly accommodations
- Flexible deposit and group cancellation policies
- On-site group dining including the scenic Surfside Pavilion, which is available for private group ocean front dinner service.